Bean Search Expert Sdn Bhd (“BeanSE”) values your privacy and is committed to the protection of your Personal Data. This Personal Data Protection Notice (“Notice”) describes how Bean Search Expert Sdn Bhd (“BeanSE”) collections, handles and uses your Personal Data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 of Malaysia.
“Personal Data” means information about you such as your name, address, telephone number, NRIC, email address, your personal preferences, bank account information or any other information that might identify you.
By registering an account with BeanSE Academy or otherwise interacting with BeanSE Academy’s services, or by using the BeanSE Academy website https://www.academy.beanse.com (“Website”), you consent to the processing of your Personal Data by BeanSE Academy and all our suppliers, advertising and promotional partners, and other service providers.
The personal data we collect
Personal Data provided by you. From the point of registration of your account with BeanSE Academy , we will collect and process your personal data. This includes particulars you disclose in our application form or in our BeanSE Academy platform.
Personal Data collected by us. In addition to Personal Data you provide to BeanSE Academy directly, personal data may be collected from time to time from a variety of sources, including without limitation, from the cookies used by our Website.
[Cookies are a text file placed into the memory of your computer that may enable BeanSE Academy to identify you and collect information such as the date and time of access, the URL of other webpages being or previously accessed by your browser, during your visit to our Website. Registration for and use of an BeanSE Academy account will require cookies to be enabled for account authentication purposes.]
What we use your personal data for
BeanSE Academy only uses and processes your Personal Data for purposes relating to BeanSE Academy’s services and for the other business activities of BeanSE Academy including without limitation:
- To assess and process your request for our services and products;
- To communicate with you (including for troubleshooting purposes or customer support);
- To carry out market analysis and research, and customer profiling to gauge market trends;
- Or internal administrative purposes;
- To send you information, updates or other materials on our products or services, upcoming events or promotions which may interest you; and
- To provide information to regulatory and governmental authorities or other persons in compliance with its obligations under law.
Disclosure to Third Parties
Save as set out below, BeanSE Academy does not sell or rent, and does not otherwise share your Personal Data with any third party.
BeanSE Academy engages other companies, service providers and individuals to perform certain functions on its behalf and to administer and give effect to commercial transactions via BeanSEAcademy . Consequently, BeanSE Academy may provide access to or disclose your Personal Data to such persons as those listed below (not exhaustive):
- Entities within the BeanSE Academy Group of Companies;
- Our business partners (e.g. information technology service providers, insurance providers);
- Banks and financial institutions (including credit card payment processors);
- Professional advisors and external auditors;
- Potential or actual acquirers of the BeanSE Academy business or BeanSE Academy (including their advisers and representatives) as a result of a potential sale of business, acquisition, merger or re-organisation;
- Regulatory and governmental authorities to comply with legal and governmental requirements.
BeanSE Academy uses Secure Socket Layers (SSL) to protect your Personal Data.
Your rights to Access and Correction
You can request to see your Personal Data and, if the Personal Data is inaccurate, you can request that BeanSE Academy update it. You may do so by sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow us reasonable time to respond and effect any change.
Withdrawing or Limiting Consent
If you choose not to furnish any mandatory Personal Data requested or wish to withdraw your consent or significantly limit the processing of your Personal Data, you agree that BeanSE Academy may be unable to process your Personal Data, and any corresponding services may be curtailed. When you do so, you acknowledge that BeanSE Academy will not be liable for any losses which you suffer as a result of your own action.
Conflict and Revisions
In the event of any conflict between the English language version and the Bahasa Malaysia version, this English language shall prevail. BeanSE Academy reserves the right to modify, update or amend this Notice from time to time. By continuing to communicate with BeanSE Academy or using BeanSE Academy’s services, you signify your acceptance of such modifications, updates or amendments. The current version will always be made available at https://www.beanse.com/privacy-policy
- All goods are not returnable. If you find any quality issues with the products or service, please inform and liaise with our customer service within 7 working days of receiving the order. Any issues raised after 7 working days of receiving the products will not be entertained.
- Kindly call the customer service & drop us an email to email@example.com & prove us the quality issue test report, we will assist to verify it.
- If we agree & we will refund it to your bank account.